The ProX Z style DJ table is easy to set up, quick to collapse, and amazingly portable! It's constructed with our signature series certified 3/8 inch Honeycomb Digital design plywood, which provides a unique look. The table measures 48" x 25" featuring plenty of room for your latest controller and equipment and is the perfect height of 3ft keeping all of your gear within immediate reach. It can handle up to 200 lbs evenly distributed. The low profile Penn Elcom casters, which are built to last, makes transporting your Z table effortless. It's manufactured from all of the best industrial strength quality materials you expect from ProX Cases.
When it's time to hit the road, the Z style legs go inside the case giving you manageable dimensions of 48 x 25 x 10 inches.
This item is part of our Black On Black series, which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look.
This ProX table is manufactured with the Honey Comb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honey Comb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honey Comb design helps prevent the minor to mild scratches. The Honey Comb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial materials.
Shipping and Returns
GET IT QUICK! Once you place your order we aim to ship the following business day. Standard shipping used is Ground Service. Please contact us should you wish to pay for upgraded service.
|Location||Transit Time (in days)|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||4-6 Days|
|New Brunswick||2-4 Days|
|Nova Scotia||2-4 Days|
|Prince Edward Island||2-4 Days|
|British Colombia||4-6 Days|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.